(fill in the blank with the charity of your choice)
5K run or 4K walk
Sunday, May 25, 2014 9:30am
Seattle's Seward Park
Seattle's only choose your own charity fun run, where you decide where your portion of the proceeds benefits from a list of 10
Need some extra good karma? Participate in our Good Karma Stations on race day, each station you participate in will earn you
more raffle tickets toward awesome prizes:
- Bring your gently used shoes for the shoe donation to Redeeming Soles
- Thank you cards for Northwest military and their families - USO Northwest
- Bring a canned food donation for Northwest Harvest
- Sign up for fun upcoming volunteer opportunities
- Get a free haircut while you donate your hair to Locks of Love
- Donate cash to your favorite nonprofit
- Take home a new friend from the Seattle Humane Max Mobile.
- "Show us your Karma" contest with our partners Projekt Karma! Fundraise for your favorite projekt and get Karma Points towards awesome prizes. The Projekt with the most fundraising will be announced on race day!
Which nonprofit will you choose!?
Results from 2013 can be found here. Photos from 2013 can be found here.