(fill in the blank with the charity of your choice)
Thank you everyone for making 2013 a great year!
Sunday, May 26 9:00am
Seattle's Seward Park
Seattle's only choose your own charity fun run, where you decide where your portion of the proceeds benefits from a list of 10 local nonprofits.
Need some extra good karma? Participate in our Good Karma Stations on race day, each station you participate in will earn you more raffle tickets toward awesome prizes:
- Bring your gently used shoes for the shoe donation to Redeeming Soles
- Thank you cards for Northwest military and their families - USO Northwest
- Bring a canned food donation for Northwest Harvest
- Sign up for fun upcoming volunteer opportunities
- Get a free haircut while you donate your hair to Locks of Love
- Donate cash to your favorite nonprofit
- Take home a new friend from the Seattle Humane Max Mobile.
View images here
Produced by Run for Good Racing Company