(fill in the blank with the charity of your choice)
15K Run, 5K run or 4K walk
Sunday, September 13, 9:00am
Seattle's Seward Park
Thank you all for an amazing Good Karma 2014!!
You results can be found here.
Please check back for pictures soon.
Seattle's only choose your own charity fun run, where you decide where your portion of the proceeds benefits from a list of 7
Need some extra good karma? Participate in our Good Karma Stations on race day, each station you participate in will earn you
more raffle tickets toward awesome prizes:
- Bring your gently used shoes for the shoe donation to Redeeming Soles
- Travel-size toiletry donations for traveling service members and thank you cards for Northwest military and their families - USO Northwest
- Bring a canned food donation for Northwest Harvest
- Sign up for fun upcoming volunteer opportunities
- Get a free haircut while you donate your hair to Locks of Love
- Donate cash to your favorite nonprofit
- Take home a new friend from the Seattle Humane Max Mobile.
- Help us beautify our city by painting a Metro bus shelter! We will have the panels and a mural artist available on race day to paint a bus shelter mural based on the theme of "What good karma means to you and the community"
Which nonprofit will you choose!?
Results from 2013 can be found here. Photos from 2013 can be found here.